Shetland Islands Council (ICT) - Locus
We developed an intranet web application inventory system for Shetland Island Council's ICT code named "Locus" to replace an existing system, offering numerous enhancements.
To allow the easy tracking of IT assets and their movement across the whole of the SIC, in-line with auditing requirements.
- Importing of 17,000+ assets from an existing system, covering all IT equipment across council offices
- Active Directory integration, utilising the existing staff user list from the server
- Individual staff pages so they can review their assets, with photos of the assets presented for easy familiarity
- Full asset history trail (creation, movement, through to disposal) to satisfy auditors
- Tie in with help-desk system
- Modern look and feel with fast performance
- Very flexible searching and reporting to PDF or Excel
- Bar-code scanner tie in
- Mobile friendly